The Baldwin Photographic Gallery welcomes submissions from artists interested in exhibiting work at the galley. Each submission will be reviewed by the curator for possible exhibition.
If you would like to submit a proposal for consideration, please ensure that it meets the following guidelines:
- All work must be photo-based. Video-based work will be considered only if it is part of a proposal that also includes still imagery.
- Submit at least twenty (20) images from a single body of work. Please note that the gallery has 191′ linear feet so quantity and size of prints should be taken into consideration when submitting a proposal. See the Gallery floor plan for wall dimensions.
- If you would like to submit more than one body of work, please submit a proposal for each.
- Proposals will be viewed on screen. The preferred method is to have all images in a single pdf document with a black background and no borders around the images. You may also submit a single ZIP file which contains the individual files. If sequence of images is important, please make sure that the image files are named so that they appear in the order you wish to have them viewed.
- Along with images, please submit an artist statement and CV; bot has pdfs. These can be included in the single pdf document described above.
- Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
- Submissions are reviewed in February and September of each year. Due to the number of submissions, you will only receive a response if your proposal is selected for possible exhibition.
Please email submission(s) to Shannon.Randol@mtsu.edu